Commitment to community and our environment
We believe in the inter relatedness of self and environment and our role in building a more peaceful and happy world. Through activities designed to sensitize the students towards their responsibility towards themselves, their inner and external environment, the society and the planet, our students are learning to be model citizens and thought leaders of tomorrow.
We take our roles as the custodians of the planets very seriously and walk the talk. In addition to rain water harvesting with a sewerage treatment plant, we recycle the waste water for irrigation purposes thus not just conserving resources but also sensitizing our students towards the need to do so. Students are encouraged to forge ties with nature with students having their own little green patches to work in.
Students’ Rights and Responsibilities
- To feel safe
- To be loved and appreciated
- To be heard
- To receive high quality education consistent with the scope of the school
- To be treated fairly
- To be respected and study in an unbiased environment irrespective of race, colour, caste, religion, gender or ethnicity
- I have a right to receive information about the progress of my ward
- I will uphold the mission of the school and follow the three principles of respect, resourcefulness and responsibility
- I need to respect the school decorum and abide by school rules
- To furnish complete and authentic information about the academic, medical and social emotional background which may be necessary to understand the student’s needs.
- I promise to be a partner in the teaching and learning process
- I promise to put in my best effort in everything I do
- I promise to be respectful to the school staff and school property
- I promise to always maintain highest standard of behavior and ethics and not indulge in any activities that will disrupt the discipline of the school or bring disrepute to my institution
- I will be a responsible member of the society and live up to my role as a custodian of my planet conserving resources