Primary school 1st to 5th
- Supporting students in their journey of discovering the joy of learning
- Strengthening student’s holistic development
- Enabling students to take ownership for their learning and acquire knowledge, concepts, skills, values and attitudes that will help them become lifelong learners and progress at their own individual pace.
- Building personal, social and problem solving skills.
- Promoting Literacy, numeracy and digital literacy with progression achieved through thinking, manipulating, reporting and presenting results.
- Supporting Bilingualism and multilingualism.
- Building Science and technology competence.
- Encouraging Critical and innovative thinking.
- Encouraging Aesthetics appreciation and creative expression.
- Helping students become capable of sustaining their chances in the world of work.
- Encouraging students to readily embrace mobility and deal with challenges through mindfulness. Enabling our students to be peacemakers - within and without.
- Promoting values of social justice in a constantly changing local, regional and global reality. Self- regulation and Learning to do what is right.
- Encouraging and respecting diversity and valuing differences.
- Promoting the rich and cultural heritage community service, responsibility towards environment.